SSDReporter 1.5.0 MAS | Mac OS X | 6 MB.
SSDReporter is an application that checks the health of your internal solid state disk ( “SSD” also known as “flash storage”).
Since SSDs have a limited lifetime determined by the number of writes that it is important to keep an eye on your state of SSD. SSDReporter can alert you by e-mail or on the screen whenever the health of their SSD decreases and / or when health is below the “warning” or thresholds ‘error’. The current status of their SSDs is always easy to recognize because SSDReporter change its icon (optionally in the menu bar) from green to yellow (warning threshold) and finally red (error threshold) with decreasing health SSD.
LIMITATIONS AND COMPATIBILITY
Only SSD ‘internal’ are supported, disks connected via USB / FireWire / etc do not work with SSDReporter.
Some SSDs do not support SMART at all or incomplete and therefore do not work with SSDReporter:
– Some macbookair models 2013 and 2014 contain SSD ‘TOSHIBA’ (APPLE SSD TS0128F / TS0256F) that are incompatible
– All ‘Micron’ and ‘ SSD Crucial SSD ‘are incompatible
– the SSD built in 2015 12 “MacBook is currently incompatible
– the’ OWC Aura SSD for Mac Pro ‘is incompatible
– most models SSD OCZ’ ‘including ONYX, AGILITY4, TABLE AND VERTEX3 / 4/450/460 are incompatible