RimWorld 1.0.2150 | 145.64 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OSX 10.5
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Slovelian, Estonian, Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese.
Version: Steam v1.0.2150 rev801 (16.01.2019)
- Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
- Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines.
- Trade with passing ships and trade caravans.
- Decorate your colony to make it into a pleasurable space.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a new generated world each time you play.
- Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
It’s designed to co-author tragic, twisted, and triumphant stories about imprisoned pirates, desperate colonists, starvation and survival. It works by controlling the “random” events that the world throws at you. Every thunderstorm, pirate raid, and traveling salesman is a card dealt into your story by the AI Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does crazy stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for rising tension, and Phoebe Friendly just makes good things happen.
- Your colonists are not professional settlers
- Each person’s background is tracked and affects how they play.
- Colonists develop – and destroy – relationships.
- The game generates a whole planet from pole to equator.
- You can tame and train animals.
- People in RimWorld constantly observe their situation and surroundings in order to decide how to feel at any given moment.
- Wounds, infections, prosthetics, and chronic conditions are tracked on each body part and affect characters’ capacities.
- You can repair body parts with prosthetics ranging from primitive to transcendent.