A file system well structured begins with file names that speak. With the names of the image files explanatory, the search finds operating system easily. To relieve pain rename thousands of photos and files, here is Sort’n’Rename.
Sort’n’Rename is the most flexible solution to rename files. Options include individual text names, enumerations at intervals by the user, original file names in whole or part, date and exif tags as DateTaken, fStop, shutter speed and more defined. But it is not enough: they can match different versions of the same file extension and can automatically replace letters or strings.
Once a schema is defined to rename, you can be saved as a preset and exchange across platforms.
Sort’n’Rename is especially useful in these scenarios:
– Assign file names speak to your collection of images
– Images from multiple cameras can be classified in chronological order and re-list
– Presentations Pictures can be sorted by dragging and drop and re-enumerate in this sequence
– images that need to be renamed in a predefined scheme to ensure consistency of file can be treated with the same presets across all platforms (Win and Mac) companywide.
– Sort’n’Rename can not just rename image files, you can handle any type of file