Action Clipboard is the smart clipboard history manager, which allows you to run actions with each content clipboard history. Define your custom AppleScript or Automator Workflow using or use a default action of the application actions.
• View Modes – Mode list view and detail.
• native Mac interface: running action or delete content by sliding gesture.
• Scan clipboard history: using a swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
• Actions default application: open, save to file and search Google.
• Custom Actions: Actions by the user using AppleScript or Automator Workflow defined.
• Folders: Organize your content into folders.
• Search and filter content: text search and filter by content type or application from which the content was copied.
• Content Selection: no need to work with all content, just select some text and work with them.
• Share content: Share contents of the clipboard with friends.
• Drag and Drop: drag and drop content to any application.
• Global Shortcuts: shows the application from anywhere.
• Global Service System: use the selected text from anywhere.
• Shortcuts: runs shortcut actions Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10.
• Flight mode Dock icon displays the application window on the active display and the active space.
• Applications ignored: Ignores the copied content of these applications.
• Support touchbar: navigation clipboard history and enforcement actions.
• Start the application at login.