Name: Zerene Stacker Pro
Size: 126.02 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.3 and above
Processor type(s) & speed:
Incl. fixed old keygen by DVT. Now can patch current version. Fix by jfx from ru-board.
The current full release is Build T201706022100 (June 02, 2017).
• Bug fixes in StackShot robot:
-Mouse release and mousewheel commands not issued correctly.
-“DL” not honored as shortcut for “Delay”.
• Bug fix: difficult to select a folder using native filechooser.
• Bug fix: Batch dialog sometimes treated user interface hint as folder name.
• User interface:
-Batch dialog, reorganized for top-to-bottom workflow.
-DMap preferences, label depth map target as “folder” not “directory”.
Full history: http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/docs/modificationhistory
Zerene Stacker is “focus stacking” software designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also!
Why use it?
Zerene Stacker has several advantages over other commonly used stacking programs:
• Highest quality output images, especially in difficult cases
• Accurate and robust alignment and interpolation
• Advanced stacking algorithms
• Clean handling of hairs and bristles – no halos or contour lines
• Preserves low contrast detail and avoids “stacking mush” with deep stacks
• Fast and flexible retouching makes it easy to combine the best features of multiple algorithms as well as original frames
• Retouching supported by all versions, even at the lowest price
• Supports 8- and 16-bit input and output files
• Can generate stereo and 3-D rocking animations from a single stack, even for difficult subjects with structural overlaps and bristles.
• Fully utilizes modern multi-core processors and multi-processor computers
• Runs on all major computer systems: Microsoft Windows®, Macintosh OS X®, Linux®.