Name XILS-Lab – Oxium v1.0.1 OS X.zip
Size 30.18 MB
Files XILS-Lab – Oxium v1.0.1 OS X.zip (30.18 MB)
SUPPLIER: TEAM AiR
Web Site: https://www.xils-lab.com/products/Oxium.html
1.Run Oxium v1.0.1
2.Run our patch – XILS-Lab – Oxium v1.0.1 OS X AiR KEYGEN – (Instructions in patch.txt)
Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones, with awesome real time modulation capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined.
Due to its simple and intuitive user interface Oxium is fast and easy to operate:
● Classic instruments : Use up to 8 Xils-lab thick and musical oscillator wave forms per patch and shapes them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses Xilslab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filter with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
● Modern instruments : In addition to the cumulative waveforms LFO there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes our brand new Le Masque modulator in its new incarnation with many additional features : It has now 16 freely drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and, of course, you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
● Intuitive User Interface : Oxium interface is based on a new “Flower” design and IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. “Flower” design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block after a simple glance (IVF), making Oxium fun, fast and easy to understand and to master. In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional easy knobs, including usual musical gestures per patch: It has never been so easy to add a Vibrato, a Tremolo or an Auto Wah to your sound.
● Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial, without the need of any hardware dongle or challenge response.
● Two skins to fit with your mood
Fully loaded with more than 250 presets made by talented and known sound designers (included Lotuzia, Nori Ubukata, Tzadi, Ingo Weidner, Sami Rabia“AiynZahev”, Stephen Wey, Simon Ball “Soundsdivine”, Kelvin Ford).