Xfer Records LFOTool v126.96.36.199c OSX-iND | August 31, 2017 | 5MB
LFOTool is an FX plug-in utility for Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It allows music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, compressor side-chain simulation and swing type effects dubstep with minimal effort.
– LFO with customizable editor tension points + 12 graphics into a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
– up to 5 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff / Reso / Pan / Var / Volume)
LFOTool for OS X 1.697c
• LFO shapes load could analyze incorrect curve or the Y value in some situations
LFOTool for OS X 1.693
• blocking solution for some hosts to freeze MIDI tracks + routed to an instance of LFOTool
LFOTool for OS X 1.691
• zeroing the buffer associated with the new protection was added in 1.69
LFOTool for Windows 1.692
• failure potential solution for some hosts when freezing tracks
• added additional protection around the preset load and the default handling conditional corrupt
LFOTool for Windows 1.67
You can click to lock focus view on the chart frequency filter (click on the bottom of the filter section on the left) or on the graph / no draw the filter graph (click Background on the routing area). A border drawn around the section to indicate that this is the blocked view.
It added the MIDI cc contorl dedicated to cutting the slider (59) and LFO Rate (60).
Fixed problem with lower control assignments graphics MIDI notes.