Name: Wondershare PDFelement
Size: 476.45 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Top In-App Purchases : included
• Now Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving.
• OCR engine upgraded: the recognition speed and memory usage performance has been greatly improved.
• Now support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
• Added the option in form setting which allows users to show or hide the form field content in the printing output.
• Now you can perform Search and Replace operations on text content.
• Greatly improved the overall results for converting PDFs to other formats, the performance is now much more stable and reliable.
• Support adjusting the opacity level of stamp and signature objects.
• Corrections and improvements on many small details.
Courtesy of TNT Team.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 Professional has everything you need to work with PDFs. Now specifically built for SMBs with intuitive, simple, and powerful PDF solutions.
*** All-in-one PDF tool for Business and Professionals! ***
*** A PDF Editor with powerful features and amazing design that’s so easy to use! ***
What will you get in PDFelement 6 Professional?
A comprehensive PDF toolset = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler/Creator + OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
√ PDF Editor
– Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
– Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
– Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
– Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting.
– Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
– Insert and edit hyperlinks.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
– Highlight, underline or strike through context.
– Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
– Fill PDF forms.
– Automatic form creation with Auto Form Field Recognition.
– Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
– Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
√ Data Extraction (NEW!)
– Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
– Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
– Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
Export or import form data to/from PDF format.
√ PDF Converter
– Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, Image, RTF (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .rtf).
– Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable document with OCR technology.
Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ Page Management
– Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
– Support input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif.
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
– The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
– Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
– Apply Permissions. Restrict users’ access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
– Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs.
– Send PDF as email attachment.
– Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
– Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
More info: https://pdf.wondershare.com
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdfelement-6-pro-edit-annotate-fill-pdf/id1193983823?mt=12&ign-mpt=uo%3D4