Name: WiFi Signal Strength Status
Size: 2.99 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
• User Interface issue fixed.
• Minor bug fix.
Courtesy of TNT Team.
See the status of your WiFi signal strength right from the menu bar. This utility adds network name, signal strength with “neat icon”, “percentage” on the menu bar.
It also which lets you know the strength of the signal and other stats like your IP address, mac address, other available networks, open or secured, channels, BSSID, RSSI, Noise, Transmit Rate, PHY, Interface mode, Security type, etc.
• See the Strength, IP address and speed of the connected network via a wireless signal.
• Get the public and local IP address of your computer
• Connected wireless network name(optional)
• Retina Display enabled values.
• Copy IP / Mac address from the menu
• Set refresh rate of signal strength value.
• Transmit rate of a connected Wifi network.
More info: http://appyogi.com/apps/wifi-signal-strength-status/