Web2App 2.1.0 | Mac OS X | 6 MB.
With Web2App you can convert your favorite websites and Internet services in real desktop applications.
Just enter the URL, the name of the application and your website will become a real desktop application on the Dock or in the menu bar. You can choose to use the desktop or mobile version of the site.
Stop spending money on applications that are unique websites grouped in an application (applications for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email providers or cloud services and many more). Now you can set your own applications!
Imagine services such as email, editing documents, maps or no social network on your desktop instead of your browser. You can use any visible website on the Internet.
Use Web2App to:
• Transform websites or Internet services applications real desktop
• Run the application from the dock or menu bar, applications autostart
• Use your desktop or mobile view of each site
• Select an icon for new application
• Choose from several sizes of applications window
• Place services such as editing documents, calendars, mail, news or Maps on desktop
• You can change the application icon dragging the new graphics icon view in Get info view
• You can keep the application dock if you right – click the icon and select Options – Keep in Dock