Waves Complete | 2018.04.16 | Mac OS X | 10.28 GB.
Waves offers TDM, RTAS, Audio Units and VST plugins for Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Ableton Live and many other popular audio software. From popular industry equalizers, compressors and limiters to award-winning reverbs, surround sound and noise reduction tools – Where There’s sound, there’s Waves. With 64-bit support, faster scanning, loading and processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high-performance plugin power.
What’s new (February 27, 2018)
– Added: F6 now includes real-time spectrum analyzer.
– Fixed: CTRL + drag plugin controls do not work in Cubase Nuendo 8.1.0 and 9.5.10 in Windows.
– Fixed: surround plugins do not Appear in Pyramix.
– Fixed: H-EQ possible level peaks or artifacts When alternating or alternating controls presets.
– Fixed: the GEQ and MetaFilter drawing mode does not work With touch screens.
– Fixed: classification of the H-Reverb preset menu of the ’70 Tiled Room ‘preset hardware.
– Fixed: LinMB graphic problem in audio units.
– Fixed: AudioTrack and F6 minor errors.
What’s new (January 24, 2018)
– New version – Scheps Omni Channel, now available as a single add-on, as well as on Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
What’s new (January 14, 2018)
– All Waves add-ons: General software update to version 9.92.
– Added: Waves instruments now allow you to save presets in the preset menu of Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
– Added: New ’70 Tiled Room ‘pre-established H-Reverb hardware.
– Removed: unsupported components from the wrapper list of add-ons in Ableton Live and Reason.
– Deleted: “Suggest” of the WNS Noise Suppressor of the controls enabled for automation.
– Fixed: The notice to locate the Waves plugin folder no longer Appears for all accounts on Mac computers with multiple user accounts.
– Fixed: Control the responsiveness while moving the plugin’s controls through the Ableton Live interface.
– Fixed: the modification of the plugin parameters no longer blocks the keyboard Communication with Ableton Live.
– Fixed: long search and load times of the add-on in Logic Pro X on computers are not connected to That the Internet.
– Fixed: Possible failures in Logic Pro X When loading sessions with waves and Soundtoys Panman add-ons.
– Fixed: Waves instruments no longer Appear in the Pro Tools AudioSuite menu.
– Fixed: The Sustain pedal in the Grand Rhapsody Piano GUI no longer gets stuck When you click on it.
– Fixed: the values of the parameter “Tuning” of Electric Piano 88 presets for “Drive Through” and “Driving Home” in Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
– Solved: When AudioTrack possible level Omitting or alternating peaks presets.
– Fixed: the Q10 equalizer link Between the L and R Sliders now works correctly on the touch screens.
– Fixed: the processed audio DeBreath is no longer used in delayed When Pro Tools AudioSuite.
– Fixed: Greg Wells VoiceCentric & MixCentric CPU possible peaks in REAPER, while does not pass through audio add-ons.
– Fixed: problem GTR Only in Pro Tools Where some positions Control stomp May not recover correctly When loaded in a session.
– Fixed: Real-Time Waves Tune possible incorrect display of the note of the scale During automation.