Anatomy and Physiology of Visible Body visual and interactive involves students in the basics of a degree course AYF mode.
This application includes more than 530 predefined views of 3D models of anatomy and micro wide, more than 80 animations and 85 illustrations and hundreds of definitions, pronunciations and questions questionnaires.
Content is organized in units for each body system or apparatus with a series of modules through which to work. Learn while.
- Tour, travels, dissects or towards or away from any 3D models available.
- 40 seconds animations sees 3D explaining the function of the body’s processes.
- Access hundreds of definitions and pronunciations audio files.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each module.
- Record images and makes note cards.
Includes a male and female anatomical model with over 2,000 structures of all systems of the body: integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems. It includes a cell independent models and models microanatomy of the senses and skin.