The malware is not the only threat to your Mac, and yes, Macs do get malware. According to research our company on cybercrime, attacks on Mac systems had increased by more than 78% in 2017.
That is why you should choose antivirus security company like us software because we can protect your Mac to a higher level.
Malicious websites and networks vulnerable Wi-Fi can also endanger their safety.
Your macOS could stop some variants of malware, but can not help if you are already infected. Our antivirus for Mac not only blocks viruses, spyware, Trojans and other malicious programs, but also scans all your Mac for threats and hidden.
Even the reliable websites can be hacked, and criminals can fake emails from friends or the bank. Endurance can also scan your emails and see if there phishing attempts.
Endurance antivirus is certified by OPSWAT. OPSWAT is the world leader in product safety certification.
– Analysis and removal of malware that includes firms ransomware and keyloggers
– Adware scans and removes including signatures PUA (possible unwanted applications)
– Service Premium Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, dedicated to solving their doubts
– access to the latest malware signatures via our service malware signature update
– Mac Health Check, which is new to all antivirus currently available for sale. This feature will analyze your Mac with more depth and come back with a solution