VirtualHostX 7.4.0 | 6.53 MB
VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in Version 7
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- The virtual machine now includes Curl and ImageMagick by default.
- When destroying a machine, we now remove the SSH finger print from known_hosts so logging in the next time does not produce a scary error.
- Destroying a machine and then upping again will update your config with the latest .hobo file settings.
- Renamed “Local URL” field to “LAN URL” to be more honest about its purpose.
- Various bug fixes and UI tweaks.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version 5 for OS X 10.7 or later in secondary link