Name: Vectoraster 7
Size: 14.80 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 and up
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Changes in 7.1.3
Stability improvements and fixes to some issues for new users.
Improved feedback dialogue for users who don’t use apple Mail.
Creating vector-based raster patterns from bitmap images
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients.
The raster patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce many different styles. The resulting raster is always shown, updating in real time as you change parameters. The result can then easily be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
– Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters and imported custom vector shapes or images.
– Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
– Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients you define live in Vectoraster, or a combination.
– Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
– Many different raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
– Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern, and add multiple distortions like waves and twists.
– Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software.
– File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
– Export point data (location and size) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
More Info: https://www.lostminds.com/content/product.php?vectoraster7