Typeeto 1.4.3 | Mac OS X | 4.1 MB.
Typeeto is an application that lets you use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard to other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc … Now use a large keyboard to type a text and displayed in real time on the screen device. No need to install any other application on the device – just connect it to your Mac and start writing.
With Typeeto you can:
• write long messages on Mac and send from mobile devices
• Copy and paste text from Mac to devices connected
• Use a large keyboard to manage your Apple TV or game console connected to the TV (except PS3 PS4)
• Manage music playback on your devices
• Connect any number of devices Mac
• Switching between devices with a single click or by pressing a hot key
• Save time & effort – no need to set up an additional keyboard separately
To start working with Typeeto follow these 3 simple steps:
• Turn Bluetooth on Mac and the device you want to connect, make sure both are recognizable
• Go to Bluetooth settings on Mac and link the device
• Connect your device to your Mac. Remember to iOS devices, you must first start your connection
that’s all ! The device is connected, start typing.
• Choose from dark themes & Clear
• Use sound effects
• Designate a shortcut key for each device
• The device type is automatically detected, but can always be changed in the Preferences
• Enjoy our great animation