TK Infinity Mask Panel 1.0 for Photoshop CC | Mac OS X | 101.68 MB.
TK Infinity Mask Panel uses a Photoshop plug-in dedicated to implementing this concept more fully. The plug-in provides a unique method of making masks. Use your own equations, rather than Photoshop calculations to determine which tones are included in a mask. By changing the variables in the equations, the resulting mask can be defined and adjusted infinitely.
The way of using this plug-in is the TK Infinity Mask panel. Buttons and sliders of this panel change the variables in the equations of plug-in and mask quickly updated for the user to see the results. The plug-in / panel can make masks based on the brightness of the image, or you can use data from the red, green or blue channels as a starting point. You can even make masks vibration saturation and extracting this information from the image pixels.
The decision for the panel is based entirely on the mask. The user views the actual mask being created and changed by manipulating the panel controls. Normally is a very quick process once created the necessary visible melt layer. See the mask and to fit directly provides an experience in real time. A happy time, output buttons at the bottom provide options to use the mask to further develop the image.
TK panel Infinity Mask Photoshop CC:
– Includes Infinity Mask TK panel, installation guide, instructions and videos of Sean Bagshaw about using the panel
– It provides a new method for creating masks based on pixels from multiple channels using a plug-in 32-bit.
– Displays the user a real-time view of the mask as it is created
Infinity masks share the same characteristics and work like masks brightness:
– Selects specific tonal ranges in the image (light, darkness, halftones, tones and even offset media saturation / vibration).
– provide the perfect tonal sandwich so adjustments using the masks are perfectly combined in the image.
– The depth of bits of the mask matches the image (16-bit masks for 16-bit images).
A couple of other important things to know about Infinity Mask TK panel:
– The plug-in only works in RGB color mode. It does not work in the laboratory or other color modes.
– The panel only works in Photoshop CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015 (and hopefully CC 2016 and beyond). Do not install or work in Photoshop CS6 or above.