Name: The Clock³
Size: 3.74 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
• macOS Sierra supported.
• Select/Deselect all the world clocks for copy/paste with cmd+A.
• Share Menu added to the copy/paste menu.
• “Go to Date” panel. Can be activated with shift+cmd+T.
• You can now add simple quick Notes to a world clock.
• Take a Break, custom duration added.
• World clock Complication Monday/Tuesday added.
• World clock Complication Time Zone Offset, Dynamic profile added.
• World clock custom format to display seconds added.
• Open Apple Calendar from The Clock while clicking an event.
• Added few missing reported cities in the database and a planet 😉
• Option to reverse color moon illumination.
• Date as Icon can now display Date and Month, Date and Week Day, or only the day date as before.
• Multi-Display. In Window Detached mode/Dock Mode, The Clock window is now automatically repositioned on the proper display after a detach/re-attach of the external display, and as well at login.
Bugs Fixes and Improvements: Show
Courtesy of TNT
The Best World Clock for Mac
• World Clock
• Meeting Planner
• Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
• Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the system Calendar.app
• Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
• Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, …
• Highly customizable.
• Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
• Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.