TabLauncher 2.9.5 MAS | Mac OS X | 8.21 MB.
TabLauncher will help you find and launch your favorite programs, web pages, folders, or any type of files quickly and easily.
Taking less resources as possible, and allowing you to customize the appearance in many ways, changing colors, images, transparency, animations and many other options to blend with your desktop.
Here are some key features:
• Organize icons using tabs.
• Add as many tabs as you want on any edge of any screen.
• Easily adjust the position of icons, tabs and window with a simple drag.
• Each card can be customized by changing the title, font, shadow, shape, color, transparency, size and position icons.
• tab automatically displays running applications.
• sheet showing application windows running as icons. Option to choose between showing all windows minimized or off the screen.
• sheet showing the most recently modified files in a specified folder.
• tab that represents a specified folder. The files added to this tab will be added to the folder and vice versa.
• Music Player tab. Add radio or Internet folders with your music and listen to music all day using very little CPU.
• Customize each icon image by changing the color, adding a label or boxed your own icons.
• Previews windows of all running applications. Simply placing the mouse over the application icon.
• Global shortcut keys to execute any element in the tabs.
• Start or exit applications using events like, sleep / wake system, sleep / wake up on the screen, login / logout user, close or temporize.
• Scriptable, TabLauncher easily automate using AppleScript.
New in Version 2.9.5