Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.0.3752.1000 | Mac OS X | 37 MB.
The growth of targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats require protection and intelligent layered security at the endpoint. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 offers unparalleled security, an incredible performance and more intelligent management across physical and virtual environments.
By leveraging the intelligence network of the world’s largest civil threats, Symantec can proactively identify files at risk and stop zero – day threats without slowing performance. Only Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 provides the security you need through a single powerful agent for the fastest and effective protection available.
unmatched security:stop targeted attacks and advanced threats with layered protection at the endpoint
– Protection Network Threat analyzes the incoming data streams and blocks threats proactively
– Analysis reputation Insight ™ separates files at risk insurance files for detection more fast and accurate
– analysis of behavior SONAR ™ monitors the behavior of applications in real time and stop targeted attacks and zero – day threats
– strong antivirus protection, antispyware and firewall
Blazing performance – Optimized for solid performance both virtual and physical environments
– the Insight technology requires only scanning files at risk, reducing scan time by up to 70%
– Size client reduced footprint smaller memory for embedded systems or VDI
– Reduced network load with flexibility to control the number of network connections and bandwidth
Smarter Management – Singular management console through physical and virtual platforms granular policy control
– sole agent of high performance with a single management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
– Support for remote deployment and client management for Windows and Mac
– granular policy control with lock system, application control and tracking devices and knowledge
– layered protection to keep endpoints protected from massive malware, targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats.
– Protection of top threats backed by the intelligence network of the world’s largest civil threats
– Performance so fast that it will not affect user productivity
– Ease of use with a single client and a management console both physical and virtual platforms
– flexibility to adjust policies according to users and location