SVG Layers Panel for Adobe Photoshop (Mac OS X) | 4 MB
SVG Layers is a Photoshop extension that allows you to open, edit and save SVG files in Photoshop without rasterizing. This means a much improved vector workflow in Photoshop.
• Import SVG files as editable vector layers.
• Export clean and scalable SVG files directly from Photoshop.
• Edit SVGs directly in Photoshop, and export back to SVGs when done editing.
• Access individual elements from a SVG and use them in a different context.
• Take full advantage of Photoshop as a vector editor, and gain a simpler and more efficient vector workflow.
Home Page – http://www.svglayers.com/