Stream to Chromecast 2.3.0 | Mac OS X | 18 MB.
Regardless of format limitations, wirelessly transmit any video file and local music (not content web) to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Android TV and all other devices that support Google Cast.
You no longer spend hours converting the files to the “right” formats beforehand. This application lets you stream any movie directly from your Mac to the big screen without wires! Simple as that!
To view the application in use, please see a video demonstration: http://bit.ly/2wke5hm.
* Cast videos and local unlimited music format
You can easily stream music videos and local Stream to Chromecast. It will play almost any file you want to launch to the big screen, including 3GP, AVI, ASF, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, RMVB, RM, WebM, WMV, AAC, M4A, FLAC, MP3, OGG , WMA, or any other common format. Simply select the file you want to convey to your TV, and you can enjoy on the big screen in no time!
* List of supported devices
– chromecast (1st generation 2nd generation)
– Ultra Chromecast
– Audio Chromecast
– Android TV (like VIZIO, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Philips, etc)
– TV cabinets with built Chromecast (like Nexus Player, My Box, etc.)
– Google Cast devices (such as NVIDIA SHIELD, etc.)
– wireless speakers with built CC (as VIZIO, Sony, B & O PLAY, Pioneer, etc.)
* Customizing playlists
The playlist is also supported on the application. You can throw a lot of files in the application and create a playlist, so you can enjoy your beloved movies nonstop.
* Playback control
You can use the application to change videos or songs, play, pause, seek or stop video playback and adjust the volume as well.
* Automatic Device Detection
Stream to Chromecast automatically detects compatible devices connected to the same network as your Mac. No configuration required, no hassle!