Stock + Pro 3.8.2 | Mac OS X | 50.8 MB.
Stock + Pro is the most popular investment for OS X. Designed to be easy to pick up for beginners, while packing advanced for experienced veterans tools Stock + Pro helps you know exactly what’s going on with your portfolio .
• Get stock quotes in real time for US stocks
• Monitoring of international stock exchanges around the world in their native currency
• Follow mutual funds and ETFs
• Stay current on commodities
• Know the types current exchange rates for the currency markets
• Enter the number of shares
• Enter the Total Cost of shares
• See profit / loss of approximately portfolio
• View change portfolio value today
• See allocation percentages with a pie chart interactive
ticker tape sCROLL
• Never miss a change ticker desktop or menu bar
• Create your own topics ticker or use one of the preset themes
• Adjust the speed and style scrolling ticker to meet your needs
• Scroll to what interests you with easy manual controls Use
• Stop the ticker to keep a handful of shares in sight at all times
• Pass the mouse over the graphic to view historical data for a specific day or time
• Change a line graph to a bar graph or candelabra
• Draw Trend Lines custom
• Add technical overlays that include:
– simple moving Averages
– exponential moving Averages
– Bollinger Bands
– parabolic SAR
• 1 day coverage 5+ years.
• Create comparison charts easily, up to 5 symbols at a time
• Expand graphics for retina preparations to fill the entire screen.
BEAUTIFUL USER INTERFACE
• Retina list
• Full screen activated
• Designed exclusively for OS X
• Add the RSS feeds for news that interest you.
• Items clean style reader.
– Automatically removes all advertisements, sidebars distractions and lets you focus on the content of news that interests you.
• Quickly change the original article.
• See what other investors are saying with integrated StockTwits ©
• Establish monitoring points customizable individual actions.
• Monitor key metrics or overall movement of the stock price.
• Email notifications, reporting and / or sound when the observation point is activated.