Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It complements designed to combine the simplicity of drag and drop with the fluid power design.
• Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you create text pages to flow to the dimensions of a subject even if the subject has a variable width. You can create fluid columns, rows and flexible image mosaics.
• Nesting Objects: create columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects in a box. Almost everything is possible with Stacks.
• Download more batteries: there are hundreds of free and low – cost batteries professionally designed ready to download. Easily add content to your site amazing.
• Editing live images: resize, rotate and stylize your images with easy to use HUD and see that changes occur right in the design.
• Welcome Pros: Because Stacks constructed with relative positioning design from a simple structure of two divisions, the HTML is clean and valid. Professionals can use the batteries for prototyping difficult to design and add your own HTML to the mix.
• Stacks API: You can create your own components Stacks or even publish them for others to use. Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even create a custom user interface for HUD batteries.