SSH Shell 17.09 | Mac OS X | 7.7 MB.
SSH Shell: access your server with one click.
– switch between sessions SSH using gestures sliding trackpad or Magic Mouse
– You can handle multiple ssh sessions to different servers
– is automatically reconnected after logging errors or waking from sleep mode
– Remember passwords and AutoComplete start ssh session key OS X automatically
– Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget private key phrases key
– Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON files
– Integrated display terminal compatible with Terminal.app / xterm / iTerm2
– Able to compress the SSH connection
– Support public key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
– Supports Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
– Support multi-factor authentication
– Can handle DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 types of private key
– RFC4716, PKCS # 8 PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH