Arnold is an advanced Monte Carlo raytracing renderer created for the Demands of animation and visual effects. Originally developed in conjunction with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now ITS main processor, Arnold is used in more than 300 studios around the world, Including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures.
- Perfect Integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
- Support for native particles and particles thought.
- The fastest interactive processing (IPR) of all plugins Arnold Allows quick preview of parameter changes without interrupting your work.
- Shading Network Editor Arnold, a node-based materials editor.
- A complete list of shaders and utilities, Including vertex maps and materials per face.
- With OpenVDB Volume representation.
- Generation of deferred geometry and rendered over time with the Arnold node.
- Native linear workflow.
- Render Team, Including the distributed representation of a single table.
- Support for third-party add-ons: such as X-Particles and Turbulence FD.