Arnold is an advanced renderer Monte Carlo ray tracing created for the demands of animation and visual effects. Originally developed in conjunction with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now his main processor, Arnold is used in more than 300 studies worldwide, including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures.
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), geometry MoGraph, hair and splines.
- Support for native particles and particles thought.
- Interactive processing faster (IPR) of all plugins Arnold, allows a quick preview of parameter changes without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, an editor node-based material.
- A complete list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and materials per side.
- OpenVDB volume representation.
- Deferred generation geometry and rendered in time with Arnold procedaural node.
- Linear flow native work.
- Render Team, including distributed single-frame representation.
- Support for third-party add-ons such as X-Particles and Turbulence FD.