Smart Shooter 3 V3.32 | Mac OS X | 18 MB.
Smart Shooter is an application workflow for connected digital photo shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control.
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you the freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can evaluate your photos in seconds and real – time output will help you focus and compose the scene. The scripting language allows you to control your camera, allowing you to take several shots with different settings by clicking a single button.
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional photographer and amateur by providing the following features:
● Remote control of the camera via the USB cable
● Full control of camera settings
● Download and display photos on Mac
● Viewing photos in real time zoom / pan
● screen live display including mode overlay
● live recording of each frame into a JPEG file
● Taking bulbs with programmed exposure
● automatic control via scripting
● Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
Smart Shooter works with all digital SLRs Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon.
The following Canon cameras allowed:
1D Mark IV, 1D C, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 100D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D,
Rebel T1i, Rebel T1, Rebel T1, Rebel T1, Rebel T1, Rebel T5, Rebel T5, Rebel T5, Rebel T1, Rebel T1,
Kiss X2 , Kiss X3, Kiss X4, Kiss X5, Kiss X6i, Kiss X7, Kiss X8I, 8000D, Kiss X50, Kiss X70, Kiss X80
The following Nikon cameras are supported:
D3, D3, D3, D3, D4, D4, D5, D90, D300, D300, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500 D7000, D7100, D7200.