Name: SkyLab Studio
Size: 187.74 MB
Release Date: April 05, 2017
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Patch (iCyberon)
Web Site: http://skylabstudioapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/skylab-studio/id1119634817?mt=12
– Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
– Run the patch and the patch on the open window drag the icon previously installed application, wait for the activation of the program
SkyLab Studio is the ultimate sky-replacement app for the Mac. Imagine dropping stunning skies on your photos with this innovative new app.
– Easily replace skies on your photos
– Huge collection of skies
– Add clouds, trees, birds, and more
This app is driven by my own love of beautiful skies and fascinating cloud formations. My goal is to capture those moments when you stop in your tracks and stare at a gorgeous sunset, beautiful blue sky, or epic storm. Create these moments right on your Mac with this powerful yet simple editing tool.
SkyLab Studio comes with a huge collection of curated skies from sunny, cloudy, stormy, and night shots.
Want to add some birds to your sky? SkyLab also includes Elements to add to your photos, such as birds, trees, and clouds.
– RAW file support
– True color 16 bpc support
– 64 bit pipeline for highest quality processing
– Preserves exif data
– Supports photos up to 8000×8000 pixels
Create beautiful skies with SkyLab.
What’s New in Version 2.0:
Introducing Sky Imports! You can now import any sky photo and use the powerful SkyLab controls to perfectly match your sky with your photo.
Also, SkyLab Studio gets a design update making it even easier to use. All of the slider controls are improved with more control. On any slider, double-click to type in a numeric value, getting the exact results you want.