Sketch 50.2 | Mac OS X | 31.68 MB.
A vector drawing program for designers.
Sketch is a vector drawing tool with which you can work comfortably and customize the most, creating templates, profiles and own configurations.
Among the advantages of Sketch out your battery of tools that adapt to any line or shape you need to perform as well as the possibility of applying textures, including both default Sketch as you think on your own.
On the other hand, Sketch offers templates to help you with designing icons for iOS and Mac OS X, as well as effects and pixel grid.
– Symbols, for reusing elements in your design
– Text Styles and Layer Styles, redesigned and unified for a better experience
– Redesigned inspector, giving you faster access to everything
– Automatic Slices, layers of direct export, without setting manual slices
– Export multiple resolutions from a single slice, at any scale
– Improved PDF, EPS and SVG importers and exporters
– speed, bug fixes and polishing around
– presentation Mode, go full screen and hide all controls, perfect for showing off designs
– Improved editing bitmap with the magic wand, Crop, Invert and Vectorize tools