Serial is a modern terminal emulator designed to make working with servers, network equipment and integrated hardware engineers and system administrators.
For system administrators, it supports Serial most important cutting sequence is needed when working with routers and switches. Serial also includes a terminal emulator with all functions, allowing you to work with screen-based menus found on network computers and Unix programs including text editors vi and emacs.
Manufacturers and engineers will appreciate the built-in Serial for integrated as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BEAGLEBONE and thousands of other support devices. Serial includes several useful for working with these devices features, including the ability to restore an Arduino, and the ability to connect to a BEAGLEBONE via USB directly or through the header board.
Finally, Serial supports many USB adapters to common series without drivers, often saving the trouble of finding and installing additional software.
- Xterm terminal emulation, Linux and ANSI / VT100 full-featured
- It works with USB to serial adapters and devices used internally for serial USB chips
- Support character set UTF-8
- No kernel drivers are required for many of the most common devices
- Bluetooth support series
- Class support USB communication device (CDC)
- Breaking support required for routers, switches and other network equipment
- Shipping mode line buffer
- Text stimulation options
- Support XMODEM file transfer and Ymodem