SecureCRT SecureFX 8.3.1 & | Mac OS X | 57.7 MB.
SecureFX for Mac OS X provides full functionality from the gate, with multiple protocols including SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT saves time with the sessions and shared configurations.
– Maintaining file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and with the option SFTP over SSH2 of, FTP over SSL, SCP or FTP to access the Internet legacy systems.
– Start fast. Connect to the session from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize these sessions with tabbed interface easy to learn.
– Take advantage of the user interface high productivity. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly search the files you want to work using the filter view, bookmarks and address bar.
– Synchronizing files. Upload, download and duplicate files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
– Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers automatically resuming multi – file transfers.
– Keep the steps integrated with SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Configure connections and shared key server host sessions. Common configurations sessions and reduce repetitive steps.
– Make transfers without supervision. The command line client SFXCL (Windows and Linux) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options such as site synchronization.
– To comply with federal standards. Use security protocols that comply with HIPAA, SOX and other standards, including FIPS 140-2.