SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.1.4 | Mac OS X | 37.7 MB.
SecureFX for Mac OS X provides full functionality of ports, with multiple protocols including SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT saves time sessions and shared settings.
– Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the Internet with a selection of over SSH2 SFTP, FTP over SSL, SCP or FTP to access legacy systems.
– Start quickly. Connect to the session from the main application window by Connect bar and then organize these sessions with tabbed interface easy to learn.
– Take advantage of the user interface high productivity. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work using the filter view, bookmarks and address bar.
– Synchronizing files. Upload, download and duplicate files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
– Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
– Keep the steps integrated with SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Establish connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Sessions and common adjustments reduce repeated steps.
– Make unattended transfers. Client SFXCL command line (Windows and Linux) lets you automate tasks with powerful options such as synchronization of sites.
– comply with federal standards. Use security protocols that help comply with HIPAA, SOX and other standards, including FIPS 140-2.