Screens is the ultimate VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many multi-touch features, such as pinch and navigation, you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.*
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through WiFi or a 3G network. 10/15/2014
- Screens. It just works. 10/15/2014
- Improved wake-on-LAN
- Fixed French AZERTY keyboard issues with some characters when connecting to PCs
- Fixed cursor issues when uploading files when the local cursor is hidden
- Fixed rare crash occurring when uploading some files
- Stability improvements