Size: 15.25 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: N/A
What’s New in Version 4.0.3
– Fixed On-Disconnect Actions that were not executed for some users when Curtain Mode was enabled
– Custom screenshots could get deleted after disconnecting
– Operating system or a saved screen could be set to Linux if RFB minor version was invalid
– Fixed middle-click button
– Fixed scroll wheel not responding when connecting to a PC
– Screens now disables file transfers when in Observe mode
– Stability improvements
If you enjoy Screens, please consider leaving a favorable review on the Mac App Store. Thanks!
Screens is the ultimate VNC client for your Mac.
iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.*
Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
More info: https://edovia.com/screens-mac/