Size: 114.36 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Processor
The updated version 5.0.37
Installing Rosetta Stone
1. install Rosetta Stone.
2. DO NOT allow Setup to Run Rosetta Stone after completion: Uncheck “Run Rosetta Stone” before clicking Finish.
3. Again, DO NOT allow Setup to Run Rosetta Stone after completion: Uncheck “Run Rosetta Stone” before clicking Finish.
4. Copy the contents of the “Crack” folder to the “Rosetta Stone Language Learning” folder in Program Files.
You should receive a prompt to replace existing files.
– Click Finder and then click Go in the top menu bar.
– Click ‘Application’ in the drop down.
– Right click on ‘Rosetta Stone’ icon and select ‘Show Package Contents’
– Copy cracked file ‘Contents/Resources’
Install Adobe AIR if needed.)
5. Do not allow Rosetta Stone to access the network on start up.
Remember, DO NOT activate the product.
More Info: http://www.rosettastone.com
Learn a language naturally with Dynamic Immersion.
The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text.
Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
The product’s teaching method attempts to emulate the experience of a native-born speaker by immersing you in one of 29 languages using photos, spoken phrases and written words.