RG is a unique plug-in groove which is much more than a “virtual rhythm guitarist.” By using the RG integrated sequencer can create classic rhythm guitar rhythms, but beyond that you can use the synthesizer features and effects to make new and challenging guitar grooves. To play the grooves RG is using a keyboard layout “major chords” and “minor chords”, each with two sequence patterns (A or B).
It is only playing a single note on the main keyboard range or minor keyboard range and the groove plays. The guitars sound sets are clean sample, which gives you great freedom and flexibility when using the synthesizer features and effects of RG.
– The classic Fender Stratocaster? (major chords and minors7) Electric Guitar
– Acoustic Guitar Steel String octave note type Steel String (major and minor chords)
– An acoustic guitar steel string type slot 16 notes (major and minor chords)
– A Power Chord groove type distorted Guitar (5ths chords / absent 3rd)
– Guitar Groove type High low muted and silenced (single notes / no chords)
Parts of synthesizer filter RG include classic modeling analog synthesizer, LFO, envelopes and modulation section. The effect section can be constructed using up to 3 effects simultaneously. based midi, chorus time delays and also speaker simulators, phaser, flanger and many more are included. over 1000 presets including slots 850 “RG” and 300 “basic” slots are included. Look at the “Video Tutorial” on RG!