Size: 16.23 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: macOS 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Version 5.0 (October 25, 2017):
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
* NEAR Protocol: We’re happy to introduce modern, low-latency remote desktop protocol called NEAR. NEAR brings hardware accelerated H.264 based desktop experience, network adaptivity, remote sound transfer, transparent multilanguage input and automatic clipboard synchronization.
* Remotix Cloud Sync: Remotix can automatically synchronize your server list across all your devices once you log in to Remotix Cloud.
* Built-in Chat: Chat freely with the users behind the machines you manage right from Remotix. Remotix Hub Chat, previously only available on Remotix Hub web (and Remotix Agent), now coming to Remotix itself.
* Hardware-accelerated H.264 support for RDP connections: Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 include the capability of transferring desktop picture using H.264, dramatically improving the user experience.
* Multiple groups: Stored servers can now reside in multiple groups (previously known as categories), giving you more precise way to organise them.
* Separate SSH and RDG settings: SSH and Remote Desktop Gateway servers are now managed separately from your stored computers, so once you configure SSH or RDG server, you can use it in multiple connections.
* High Sierra: Doubleclick issues are now fixed.
Thanks to Team TNT
Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs) from your own Mac.
• Complete Apple Screen Sharing support – including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
• Advanced RDP implementation with RD Gateway, clipboard sync, bidirectional sound, file system and printer redirection
• Automatic Bonjour server discovery and network scanners makes it easy to find and connect to other machines
• Complete SSH tunneling support with public-key and password authentication
• Remotix Cloud – allows users to access all their computers from anywhere
More info: http://nulana.com/remotix-mac/
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remotix-vnc-rdp/id466261145#