Explore space with award – winning professional planetarium software Redshift.
See the night sky with a clarity unparalleled journey through our galaxy and beyond, and observe the planets, moons, asteroids, nebulae and other celestial bodies at close range .
Explore the night sky from any point of view on Earth or from moons and planets, travels to the past or the future and discover firsthand all about stars, planets and other celestial bodies. Redshift presents endless possibilities for your excursion through space.
Look out for important celestial events with the help of celestial calendar and experience these events simultaneously from different perspectives. Control your telescope with the help of Redshift and plan your sky observations using the observation planner individually customizable.
• Comprehensive Planetarium for realistic real – time calculation of celestial bodies in our galaxy according to the latest research findings
• More than 2.5 million stars, 1 million fascinating objects of Deep Sky, 700,000 small planets, 2,000 comets known, all planets, dwarf planets and moons and stars with exoplanets and novas / supernovas known
• Stunning 3D screens more than 100 celestial objects
• 3D flights between planets and its surroundings, its moons, stars, Deep Sky objects, galaxies and the Milky Way.
• Land on planets and moons, plus get a view of space from their surfaces
• Display of the characteristics of the surface of the moon and planets Earth
• Large astronomical data for each celestial object
• Complete Lexicon of astronomy
• 25 guided visits with informative interactive images, videos and animations
• solar eclipses maps as well as maps of satellite passes
• Calendar Sky and comprehensive observation planner and customizable
• Controls telescope for all Meade and Celestron telescopes (with the exception of the control of the telescope currently not publicly released “Celestron NexStar Evolution”)
• Simultaneous display of a celestial event from different perspectives mode multiple windows
• Download “on the march “of the current Super-catalog of Gaia with billions of stars
• data orbit last generation satellites, comets and asteroids, as well as the incorporation of new discoveries through the Live-Update function
• editing tool for modification the database manually
• extended time interval of 15.000 years (4713 BC to 9999 AD)
• Numerous panoramic sound and funds as well as the Day / Night mode
• exact numerical integration of motion of asteroids and comets
• Five coordinate systems based
• Available in English, French, German and Russian