CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the 2D animation software easier in the world that allows all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly give life to an image, a logo or an accessory applying elastic effects of elastic movement. For part of the character, CTA3 is built with templates 2D characters, valuable libraries of movement, a powerful editor 2D bone rig, facial puppets and tools lip – synching to provide users with unmatched control to animate 2D characters for video , web, games, applications and presentations
filmmakers and videos
Tool dream of a video creator to create cartoon animations with professional functions in real time.
Artists and illustrators
Whether you’re a cartoonist, an illustrator or storyboard artist, now can give life to your characters!
Marketers and presenters
Create videos and animated presentations to promote your business visualizing your ideas in seconds.
Game designers and web
Vive video games and web pages with animated characters and flashy elements.
Educators and students
Interact with practical technology that sparks creativity in the classroom with visual computing.
What’s new in CrazyTalk Animator 3:
• 3D camera system.
• Path movement and editing timeline.
• Curve movement and style rendering.
Create 2D characters
• Tackle 2D characters and bone tools.
• character templates for humans, animals and more.
• Create 2D multi – angle characters.
Animate characters 2D
• 2D animating 3D characters with movement.
• Editing elastic and bouncy curve.
• Puppet facial and lip – sync audio.
• Freeform Deformation 2D facial.
Talking heads create 2D
• Sprite – based facial system.
• Morph facial animation images.
• Employs talking heads on any character.
Prop Dynamics and SFX
• Liven up accessories: Elastic Motion.
• Create composite interactive animations.
• Combine props and SFX link.
• Light and Shadows – Layers of effects
Import and export
• Immerse your video actor in a 2D animation.
• Compatible with popular video and image formats.
• Export sequence of video images for composition.
• Import 3D movements 2D character animations.
• Custom create new databases characters.
• Import layered Photoshop PSD for character creations.
• Create unique Elastic Motion libraries.
• Design vector – based content with multiple rendering styles.
Recommended system requirements:
• dual – core CPU or higher
• 4 GB of RAM or more recommended
• 10GB of free space is recommended on hard or higher disk
• Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
• Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher / ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
• video Memory: 1 GB recommended RAM or more