Name: RapidWeaver 7
Size: 97.67 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Make sure to block the app from connecting to Paddle’s servers either in hosts file or with a firewall: www.paddleapi.com. All other connections are safe (for now).
February 28th 2017
• Added a site-wide search feature. This will get even better when plugin develops update their plugins to take full advantage of it!
• Added support for theme updates, developers will first need to update their themes to take advantage of this
• Fixed an issue where canceling during export/publish means that future publishes wouldn’t work
• Header & Footer text in the sitemap plugin are now saved correctly
• Fixed a crash when users would try to replace resources with a page
• RW no longer crashes on save when the offsite page URL is left empty
• Fixed an issue where ethe addons installer window could not be closed
• URL for help in publishing now resolves correctly
• Added a new %page_path% macro. This will return the path to the current page
• RapidWeaver no longer beachballs when installing lots of themes
• We now allow plugins to pass requirements to RW via the update URL (important for compatibility)
• Added a URL scheme for automatically registering RapidWeaver
Full release notes at: https://kb.realmacsoftware.com/section/4-release-notes
Create template-based websites rapidly.
RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
More info: http://realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/