Version: MAS 3.0.7
Size: 5.34 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
RAM minimum: NA
Video RAM: NA
MAS Release, provide feedback
What’s New in Version 3.0.7
* Fixed an issue that the note list may get out of sync after moving or deleting notes
* Updated js-sequence-diagram to v2.0.1
* Updated flowchart.js to v1.6.6
* Fixed an image scaling issue introduced in 3.0.6
* Fixed an issue that certain text files were incorrectly detected as image files when dragged in
* Disable the move button in the “Move to Notebook” panel, when no notebook is selected.
Quiver is a notebook built for programmers. It lets you easily mix text, code, Markdown and LaTeX within one note, edit code with an awesome code editor, live preview Markdown and LaTeX, and find any note instantly via the full-text search.
# Mix Text, Code, Markdown and LaTeX
A note in Quiver is comprised of cells — snippets of text, code, Markdown, LaTeX (via MathJax) or diagrams (sequence diagram, flowchart). You can freely mix different cell types within one note. You can set different languages for different code cells, too.
# An Awesome Code Editor
The programmer’s notebook should make code editing effortless. Quiver packs the awesome ACE code editor in code cells, with syntax highlighting support for more than 120 languages, over 20 themes, automatic indent and outdent, and much more.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/quiver-programmers-notebook/id866773894