Version: 3.0.6 MAS
Size: 5.34 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: NA
Video RAM: NA
MAS release, provide feedback. Not tested on Sierra.
What’s New in Version 3.0.6
* Support image resizing in Markdown cells with a new syntax: ![title](image.png =100×200)
* Pasting an image from the clipboard into a Markdown cell now works
* Fixed an issue that clipboard images taken on retina screens end up huge and pixelated
* Fixed a crash that occurred immediately after opening a Quiver library
* Encode URLs when converting links to Markdown
* Fixed an issue that raw web links were not clickable in the Markdown preview
* Fixed an issue that linked files couldn’t be opened on macOS 10.12.4 due to permission errors
* Fixed an issue with copying a note link containing Chinese characters
Quiver is a notebook built for programmers. It lets you easily mix text, code, Markdown and LaTeX within one note, edit code with an awesome code editor, live preview Markdown and LaTeX, and find any note instantly via the full-text search.
# Mix Text, Code, Markdown and LaTeX
A note in Quiver is comprised of cells — snippets of text, code, Markdown, LaTeX (via MathJax) or diagrams (sequence diagram, flowchart). You can freely mix different cell types within one note. You can set different languages for different code cells, too.
# An Awesome Code Editor
The programmer’s notebook should make code editing effortless. Quiver packs the awesome ACE code editor in code cells, with syntax highlighting support for more than 120 languages, over 20 themes, automatic indent and outdent, and much more.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/quiver-programmers-notebook/id866773894