QuartzCode 1.59.0 | Mac OS X | 8 MB.
QuartzCode is a tool for quick, light and powerful animation that converts vector drawing and animation to Objective C and Swift code.
Create animation for iOS / OSX project is now easier than ever. Just change any property; you will see changes in real – time animation. Using QuartzCode, you can iterate any animation in seconds, at the same time you can see the code side by side. The barrier to creating animation in Xcode is drastically reduced!
• Converts drawing and animation target code co fast code in real time.
• Use raster images or create vector drawings using the tools provided.
• Create various states of animation in a single project.
• Use the share to reuse the same color in different layers and timelines color.
• Import SVG
• supported mask and mask animation.
• Supports over 25 animatable properties combine to create stunning animations!
• Use linear timing functions, facilitate, provide or create custom timing functions using the chart provided.
• The best and fastest way to learn and master the central animation.
• position, z position transform (rotation, scaling and translation)
• Fill Color, gradient, opacity, hidden, shadow, mask, path
• stroke color, start career, limit, line width, phase dash line
• font size, foreground color,
• Delay instance, count instances, transformation analysis, color analysis, displacement instance color
• Generate iOS / OSX Objective C and Swift code in real time.
• code generation options:
– Setting relative
– Block completion
– Reverse Animation
– End time
– Duration of animation
• readable code readable and easy to modify.
• The drawing code is generated using CALayer and its subclass.
• Animation core support and code blocks UIView based animation.