QMidi Standard 220.127.116.11 | 3.83 MB
QMidi Standard is the ultimate multimedia karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and .CDG files, and allows easy text and chord editing/synchronization. It features real-time pitch shifting, time stretching, and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full-screen mode, even on a second monitor.
- Supports any audio/video format supported by OS X Core Audio or QuickTime, MIDI formats 0 and 1
- Native support for FLAC files
- Plays MIDI karaoke, MP3 ID3 lyrics, .CDG files, movie karaoke
- External text and chords display/edit/synchronization/merge
- Multi-page PDF files display and synchronization
- LRC and LRC+ file support and export, and ChordPro file export
- Time stretch, pitch transpose, chord transpose with the ability to export changes
- Text karaoke and CDG to movie conversion
- Music library and playlist documents
- Supports many foreign text encodings
- Karaoke text formatting with custom background image
- Remote transport using MIDI messages and AppleScript
- MIDI mixer, GS effects
- Supports OS X Core MIDI devices and Apple DLS Music Device (SoundFonts)
- Italian and French localizations
- Now always displaying time, remaining time and MIDI beat/bar (when applicable) on transport window
- Added PDF pages reordering / duplication in edit mode, easier PDF syncing
- Faster PDF loading, now reading iTunes lyrics tag
- Added iTunes friendly tags while embedding lyrics into audio files (USLT, @lyr)
- The refresh library operation now creates a playlist with missing files.
- Various enhancements and optimizations
- Disabled song preloading on audio CDs because this caused the application to hang
- Under rare circumstances, MIDI playback did not start after click precounting
- MIDI file info: karaoke type, chords, and sequence name are now more accurate.
- Fixed some GUI issues on macOS Sierra and High Sierra
- PDF scroll now also works in two pages display mode.
- Fixed PDF scroll and movie export on macOS High Sierra
- Various bugs fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later