PyCharm Professional 2017.1.4
Size: 267.42 MB
The Most Intelligent Python IDE
Enjoy productive Python, Django, and Web development with PyCharm, an intelligent Python IDE offering unique coding experience.
Intelligent Python Support
Enjoy outstanding coding assistance with smart code completion, code inspections, on-the-fly error highlighting, auto-fixes, along with automated code refactorings and rich navigation capabilities for all major Python implementations.
Smart Cross-technology Support
Web Development Frameworks
PyCharm offers great framework-specific support for modern web development frameworks such as Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, and web2py.
Remote Development Capabilities
Run, debug, test, and deploy applications on remote hosts or virtual machines, with remote interpreters, integrated ssh terminal, and Vagrant integration.
Built-in Developer Tools
An amazing suite of tools right out of the box: an integrated debugger and graphical test runner; a built-in terminal; integration with Git, SVN, and Mercurial; built-in Database Tools & SQL support.
Customizable and Cross-platform IDE
PyCharm works on Windows, Mac OS or Linux with a single license key. Enjoy a fine-tuned workspace with customizable color schemes and key-bindings, with VIM emulation available.
– Python 2 and Python 3 Compatible Type Hinting
– Optional Type Hinting Using Run-time Collected Types
– Python Code Compatibility Inspection Improvements
– Docker Compose Support
– Docker Container Settings
– Tox Support
– Improved Support for Django Forms
– Debugger Performance Improvements
– Stepping Over yield from and await
– Stepping Filters in Debugger
– Improved Attach to Process
– Improved IPython Notebook support
– Devpi and Optional PyPI Repositories
– Postfix Code Completion
– Additional Folding for Python Code
– Git Rebase and Rename
– Git Worktree Support
– By-word changes highlighting
– Enhanced Database Tools
– Local Terminal Improvements
– Show usages
– Support for RTL languages (Arabic and Hebrew).
– Improved support for React, Angular 1.5 and 2
– Unused imports warning and сode folding for ES6 imports
– Remote run and debug for Node.js apps
– Css custom properties
– Inline rename for TypeScript
– npm support improvements and Webpack support
– And more
License Server: http://idea.pjoc.pub
Either raise the local server:
1. The current version here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx7wGDIg2K-7WVFtZTdITWc4aXc
2. Run the server.
3. Start PyCharm, enter the address of the license server http://127.0.0.1:1017
5. PROFIT! PyCharm finds the server and activated. You can then upload the server, it is no longer needed.
P.S. This local server can be run with the following parameters:
-prolongationPeriod how much is given a temporary license