Size: 5.92 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Whats new in version 2.1.3:
– Fix a bug causing dragged in Principle files to become layers instead of components
– Mirroring performance improvements
– Fix bug preventing animation and driver panels from remembering their height
– Fix a bug on 10.11 causing the preview toolbar to disappear when docking the preview window
– Fixed crash when editing or undo edits on components
– Fixed crash when entering an invalid number value in the inspector
– Fix bug in which driver keyframes wouldn’t get added after making an edit
– Principle will be less annoying about letting you know there is a new version
– Made it easier to rearrange layers in the layer list without accidentally adding them to a group
– Undoing create component now correctly restores the layer’s original positions
– Improved import compatibility with Sketch 42 layers with multiple radiuses
Animate Your Ideas, Design Better Apps
Principle makes it easy to create animated and interactive user interface designs. Whether you’re designing the flow of a multi-screen app, or new interactions and animations, Principle lets you create designs that look and feel amazing.
Built for the Biggest Imaginations
There are a lot of things you might want to design: a short animation, a slick interaction, or an extensive multiple screen app. No matter what you’re doing, you can do it with Principle.
Principle’s timeline makes it quick work to illustrate the perfect bounce, ease, and pop.
Want to design a totally new interaction? Principle gives you the freedom to experiment without limiting you to pre-defined transitions.
It’s a breeze to design the flow of a multi-screen app; and when you’re done you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of all your screens.
Totally New, Yet Immediately Familiar
With artboards, magic animations and a timeline, using Principle will give you Déjà vu.
Touch Your Designs
Principle Mirror lets you interact with your design instantly on device or view designs that others have sent you.
Lights. Camera. Interaction.
Showing your designs has never been simpler with the record feature: Export a video or an animated gif that can be shared on Dribbble, Twitter, and wherever else you’d like!
Built for OS X
Principle is powered by Core Animation, the hardware-accelerated animation engine that iOS and OS X are built on. It also includes the Mac features you love: Full-screen mode, a Retina interface, and Auto Save — so you’ll feel right at home.
Design For Any Size
Choose a device preset or enter a custom Artboard size. Whether it’s web, desktop, mobile, or watch — you’re set!
More Info: http://principleformac.com/