Pixelmator Pro 1.0.6 | 99.99 MB
Release Date: January 22, 2018
Developer: Pixelmator Team
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.13 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.0.6
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.6 adds custom aspect ratios and custom presets to the Crop tool and includes a range of other improvements and bug fixes.
• Use the Crop tool to crop with your own custom ratios.
• Create and save custom crop presets.
• The Type tool will now be highlighted when a text layer is selected.
• If no text is selected, clicking a text preset will now add a new text layer with the preset style applied.
• When using the Type tool’s Color Picker, pressing the Escape key will now close the Color Picker, as it should.
• Drag shapes from the Layers view to the Shapes palette to save them to your collection.
• The selection tools will now be highlighted if there is an active selection.
• A number of performance improvements make the selection tools faster and more reliable.
• You can now copy, cut, paste, and duplicate the components inside shapes.
• The Color Selection tool now works on layers with color adjustments.
• You can now hold down the Space bar to move selections while using the Rectangular and Elliptical selection tools.
Other improvements and bug fixes
• When exporting to JPEG, the more common .jpg extension will be used instead of .jpeg.
• The BMP and GIF formats have been added to the list of file formats you can export to.
• Pressing Command-I now toggles the Invert adjustment, instead of simply applying it.
• Dotted strokes now appear as they do in the original Pixelmator, improving compatibility with PXM files.
• When changing image and canvas size, guides would be repositioned incorrectly. Fixed.
• Certain fonts with high baselines would be clipped to the boundaries of text boxes. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes make it impossible to change the font of certain text layers.
• Applying a gradient to the layer mask of a text layer would only work at the second attempt. Fixed.
• Copying a text layer and pasting it inside another text layer would include unnecessary text. Fixed.
• Dragging and dropping RAW images into Pixelmator Pro now works faster.
• RAW layers imported via drag and drop would sometimes have incorrect layer handles. Fixed
• Fixed an issue that would cause imported layers with transparent areas to be displayed incorrectly.
• When using the Paint tool in images with advanced color profiles, the colors in the Colors window would not match up with colors in the image. Fixed.
• Painting on an empty layer and moving a section of it would change the color of the painted areas. Fixed.
• The position of gradient fills would shift after converting text into a shape. Fixed.
• Trimming the canvas according to the color of the top left and bottom right pixels now works correctly.
• Undo steps would sometimes disappear when creating selections. Fixed.
• The Color Fill pop-up menu now correctly shows the selected blending mode.
• Occasionally, it would not be possible to save images if the Image fill effect was applied. Fixed.
• The fills of resized shapes will now be preserved more accurately.
• When using the Fill layer style on very small layers, the fill would sometimes disappear. Fixed.
• Several improvements fix flickering and positioning issues when editing shapes.
• The canvas would sometimes jump after resetting changes made with the Crop tool. Fixed.
• When exporting JPEG images without a specified color profile, one would be attached anyway. Fixed.
• If the preference for importing JPEG, PNG, and TIFF images was disabled, images opened via File > New from Photos would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding when saving. Fixed.
• Combining effects like Affine and Op Tile would sometimes produce infinite images and cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
• A number of fixes improve the stability of various tools that use gradients.
• Pixelmator Pro would sometimes stop responding after moving the app from a Retina to a non-Retina display. Fixed.