PhotoSweeper X 3.2.0 | Mac OS X | 28 MB.
Eliminates duplicate your photo collection.
PhotoSweeper is a handy tool of photography with which to detect repeated or similar images automatically.
With PhotoSweeper galleries have access to your iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom. The results are shown in preview, the size can adjust. It also offers filtered by size and format.
PhotoSweeper offers several methods to find similar images. The process is very fast and the result is very accurate. To this must be added PhotoSweeper compatibility with most digital image formats and the ability to create rules or use existing ones.
• Easy photo search: just drag and drop the folders on your Mac to PhotoSweeper find all pictures inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto library, Aperture or Lightroom through the Media Browser window.
• Flexible configuration comparison: Powerful multiple configurations to easily find duplicate similar pictures, series of shots. The application finds duplicate photos, including those edited in external programs like Photoshop, regardless of size or image format.
• High speed and quality – PhotoSweeper was developed as a tool for extremely quick comparison of a large number of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make the search for duplicates is incredibly fast and gives excellent results compared.
• Efficiency: You can regroup the results without re-compare photos by changing the level of overlap with a slider. Caches using the following comparison makes it much faster.
• automatically duplicate Mark: mark the photos that you want to manually remove or use the “Automatically dial” function to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules that you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.
• Comfortable results display – PhotoSweeper offers 3 modes to check the results: “One by one”, “Face to Face” – one or two photos with the opportunity to make a photo with a single click, “All in one” all duplicate groups in a list.
• Great photo navigation – PhotoSweeper also serves as a photo browser updated with a built -in search photo metadata, Preview Quick View, the panel “Information” with a detailed description of the photo, including histogram and image metadata ( EXIF, IPTC, etc.)