PDF Squeezer 3.7.3 | Mac OS X | 6 MB.
PDF Squeezer is a compression tool easy to use PDF. Reduces the size of large PDF document by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you get significant savings in bandwidth costs, costs of digital storage and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or application icon in your Dock
• Choose from filters predefined compression or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Support for PDF files password protected
• automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
• The minimum system requirement is now Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks
• Compressing a PDF quickly selected in Finder, Preview , or any other application that has an action button. (Requires OS X 10.10 and has to be activated in System Preferences)
• You can now open folders to compress all PDF in a folder and its subfolders.
• After adding a new filter, compression did not start until the PDF Squeezer restarted.
• Crash to show the About window in OS X 10.9
• Clicking the right mouse button on the sidebar to sometimes did not work as expected.
• Some localization issues.